As per the recent APQC report, the best performing companies in the manufacturing industry are spending an average of just $2.07 per invoice; while this number jumps up by nearly five-folds —$10 — for other companies. Wondering what is the reason? In large part, it boils down to digitization and automation.
Hence what are you waiting for? Embrace the digital age of end-to-end management of invoices — from generation to signing and approval — using emSigner, eMudhra’s innovative digital signing and workflow management solution.
Here are some key features of emSigner:
- emSigner allows you to digitally sign invoices in serial, parallel or bulk from anywhere, through any device instantly, thus enabling effective paperless office transformation
- emSigner provides ESGS (emSigner Gateway Services) for 3rd party integrations with a host of popular ERP, CRM and Accounting Systems such as SAP, Tally, Sage, Epicor, Sales force and others.
- emSigner’s audit trail coupled with support for multiple types of digital signatures enables it to meet or exceed regulatory requirements such as EU eIDAS legislation, US ESign Act, UETA and many more
- By utilizing a host of innovative strategies — from high-end encryption and multi-factor authentication to providing granular levels of data access and masking of personal data of users — emSigner offers a perfect blend of utility, convenience, and security
- emSigner’s inbuilt hybrid QR code supports online validation of documents by utilizing QR readers and offline verification by using emSigner app. This unique ability can mitigate risks originating from forgery of documents
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.